Küresel ofis mobilyaları pazar büyüklüğü, kurumsal alanların artan büyümesi nedeniyle çekiş kazanmaya hazırlanıyor. Fortune Business Insights TM bu bilgiyi “ Büro Mobilyaları Pazarı, 2022-2029” başlıklı raporunda sundu .
COVID-19, Evden Çalışma Politikaları Sonucu Piyasayı Olumlu Etkiledi
Artan konut, ofis ve ticari kompleks inşaatları, çalışma dönemi boyunca pazar büyümesini etkileyen ana faktörlerden biri olmuştur ve eğilimin tahmin döneminde de devam etmesi beklenmektedir. COVID-19 pandemisi nedeniyle birçok şirket uzaktan çalışma uygulamalarına geçse de, çalışanların çoğu yavaş yavaş ofis çalışma rutinlerine devam etti ve bunun pazar büyümesini hızlandırması bekleniyor. BT parklarının ve ticari bölgelerin hızlı inşası, kurumsal ofislerin sayısını artırmakta ve modernize edilmiş ofis mobilyaları için küresel bir talep yaratmaktadır.
Örnek PDF Broşürü Alın:
Fortune Business Insights™, şu anda Covid-19 pandemisinin piyasa üzerindeki etkisini azaltmak için çabalayan tüm ofis mobilyası pazar şirketlerini listeler:
- Steelcase Inc.
- Herman Miller Inc.
- HNI Şirketi
- Haworth Inc.
- GM Koltukları
- Orta Siyahın yanı sıra
- Okamura Şirketi
Rapor Kapsamı –
Rapor, ofis mobilyaları endüstrisi hakkında büyük ayrıntılara giriyor. Rapor, sürüş ve kısıtlayıcı faktörlerin yanı sıra COVID-19’un etkisine ilişkin verileri içerir. Ayrıca, pazar payını ve pozisyonlarını korumak için birden fazla büyüme stratejisi izleyen kilit pazar oyuncuları hakkında bilgi içerir.
Sürücüler ve Kısıtlamalar –
Pazar Büyümesini Artırmak için Kurumsal Alanların Genişletilmesi
The expansion of corporate spaces necessitates a greater consumption of sustainable furniture that promotes employee work culture. As a primary facility, every office requires furniture with value-added features to boost workforce engagement and create a friendly working environment. The furniture comes in a variety of shapes and sizes and can be adjusted to meet the functional needs of the users. Furthermore, the market is expected to exhibit significant growth opportunities due to the rising demand for office space renovation and modification.
However, businesses buy furniture in bulk for their office spaces, but the demand for such products is hampered by rising manufacturing and transportation costs. This, in turn, limits the office furniture market growth.
Regional Insights –
Asia Pacific to Hold a Dominant Position Owing to Major Lifestyle Changes
During the forecast period 2021-2028, the Asia Pacific region is expected to hold a dominant office furniture market share. Global demand for office furniture is increasing due to rising disposable income and changing lifestyle trends. Additionally, manufacturers are adding value-added features and designs to furniture and focusing on improving ergonomics for individual needs in commercial and residential spaces.
The North American market is also expected to expand significantly between 2021 and 2028. The expansion is primarily due to increased demand for furniture manufacturers and businesses in the region. Furthermore, increased housing renovation and spacious workspaces assist manufacturers in launching products that meet the functional requirements of consumers.
A diverse portfolio of feature-rich furniture products that support commercial and residential spaces dominates the North American market. Furthermore, the growing emphasis of businesses and organizations on maintaining an environmentally friendly work culture is promoting the growth of such products.
On the basis of type, the market is divided into ergonomic chairs, computer tables, desks, and others. On the basis of distribution channels, the market is segmented into offline retail (furniture retail stores supermarkets/hypermarkets others), and online retail. Geographically, the market is classified into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, the Middle East & Africa.
Inquire Before Buying This Research Report:
Office Furniture Market Size Highlights of the Report:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios of the top players in the Office Furniture market.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming technologies, RandD activities, and product launches in the market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of the market strategies, geographic and business segments of the leading players in the market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about emerging markets. This report analyzes the market for various segments across geographies
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the Office Furniture market
The Global Office Furniture Market Research/Analysis Report Contains Answers to your following questions:
- Which Manufacturing Technology is used for Office Furniture? What Developments Are Going On in That Technology? Which Trends Are Causing These Developments?
- Who Are the Global Key Players in This Office Furniture Market? What are Their Company Profile, Their Product Information, and Contact Information?
- What Was Global Market Status of Office Furniture Market? What Was Capacity, Production Value, Cost and PROFIT of Office Furniture Market?
- What Is Current Market Status of Office Furniture Industry? What’s Market Competition in This Industry, Both Company, and Country Wise? What’s Market Analysis of Office Furniture Market Trends by Taking Applications and Types in Consideration?
- What Are Projections of Global Office Furniture Industry Considering Capacity, Production and Production Value? What Will Be the Estimation of Cost and Profit? What Will Be Market Share, Supply and Consumption? What about Import and Export?
- What Is Office Furniture Market Chain Analysis by Upstream Raw Materials and Downstream Industry?
- What Is Economic Impact On Office Furniture Industry? What are Global Office Furniture Analysis Results? What Are Global Office Furniture Development Trends?
- What Are Market Dynamics of Office Furniture Market? What Are Challenges and Opportunities?
- What Should Be Entry Strategies, Countermeasures to Economic Impact, and Marketing Channels for Office Furniture Industry?
Competitive Landscape –
Wayfair Professional Introduces a Line of Commercial Office Furniture
In February 2020, Wayfair Professional introduces a commercial collection of office furniture and décor to meet a variety of seating requirements in both the commercial and residential sectors.
Notable Development –
September 2019: Steel Case acquired Orange Box Group Ltd. in order to innovate its office furniture product line by focusing on a collaborative working approach for a wider range of furniture categories.
Ask for Customization:
Fortune Business Insights™ offers expert corporate analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions for our clients, assisting them to address challenges distinct to their businesses. Our goal is to empower our clients with holistic market intelligence, giving a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights™ Pvt. Ltd.
9th Floor, Icon Tower,
Baner – Mahalunge Road,
Baner, Pune-411045, Maharashtra, India.
US: +1 424 253 0390
UK: +44 2071 939123
APAC: +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]
Fortune Business Insights™
Linkedin | Twitter | Blogs